CITY COUNCIL MEETING
Tuesday, January 17, 2006 7:00 p.m.
Public Safety Building
3925 W Cedar Hills Drive, Cedar Hills, Utah
This meeting may be held electronically via telephone to permit one or more of the council members to participate.
NOTICE is hereby given that the City Council of the City of Cedar Hills, Utah, will hold their Regular City Council Meeting on Tuesday, January 17, 2006, beginning at 7:00 p.m.
1. Call to Order, Invocation and Pledge
2. Public Issues for Future Agendas: Time has been set aside for the public to express their ideas, concerns, and comments on items not on the Agenda (Comments limited to 3 minutes).
3. Approval of the Minutes from the January 3, 2006, Regular City Council Meeting.
4. Review/Action Regarding Curbside Recycling
5. Review/Action Regarding RC Management Contract
6. Review/Action on Final Acceptance of Subdivision Improvements and Beginning of Durability for Canyon Heights, Plat G
7. Review/Action on Final for Canyon Heights, Plat I
8. Review/Action on Release of Durability for The Cedars, Plat F
9. Review/Action on Community Services Director
10. Review/Action on Family Focus Days
11. Review/Action on Amending Ordinance Regarding Bonding
12. City Manager Report and Discussion
MAYOR’S REPORT/ITEMS REFERRED BY CITY COUNCIL
13. Review/Action on Board/Committee Appointments - Parks and Trails Committee
14. Board and Committee Reports
15. Motion to go into Executive Session, Pursuant to Utah State Code 52-4-5
* * * EXECUTIVE SESSION * * *
16. Motion to Adjourn Executive Session and Reconvene City Council Meeting
17. Review/Action Regarding City Manager’s Contract
Posted this 12th day of January, 2006. Kim E. Holindrake, City Recorder