PUBLIC HEARING AND CITY COUNCIL MEETING
Tuesday, February 21, 2006 7:00 p.m.
Public Safety Building
3925 W Cedar Hills Drive, Cedar Hills, Utah
This meeting may be held electronically via telephone to permit one or more of the council members to participate.
NOTICE is hereby given that the City Council of the City of Cedar Hills, Utah, will hold a Public Hearing followed by their Regular City Council Meeting on Tuesday, February 21, 2006, beginning at 7:00 p.m.
1. Call to Order
2. Proposed Amendments to the City Code Section 10-1-1 Relating to the Formal Title of the Zoning Ordinance and Section 10-1-7 Relating to the Process for Amendments to the Zoning Ordinance and Map
3. Proposed Amendment to the Zone Map to Change a Portion of Area Currently in the H-1 Hillside Zone to the Public Facilities Zone. The Property is Located at Approximately 10300 North Between Canyon Road and Bayhill Drive
4. Proposed Amendments to the 2005-2006 Fiscal Year Budget
1. Call to Order, Invocation and Pledge
2. Public Issues for Future Agendas: Time has been set aside for the public to express their ideas, concerns, and comments on items not on the Agenda (Comments limited to 3 minutes).
3. Approval of the Minutes from the January 24, 2006, Special City Council Meeting and the February 7, 2006, Regular City Council Meeting
4. Review/Action on Appointment and Swearing in of City Council Member
5. Review/Action on Board/Committee Appointments - Golf Committee
6. Report from RC Management Regarding the Cedar Hills Golf Course
7. Review/Action Regarding RC Management Contract
8. Review/Action on a Resolution Authorizing the Issuance and Sale of Not More than $1,500,000 Aggregate Principal Amount of Excise Tax Revenue Bonds, Series 2006 for the Purpose of Financing the Costs of Acquiring and Constructing a Public Works Facility; Calling a Public Hearing; Providing for a Pledge of Excise Tax Revenues for Repayment of the Bonds; Providing for the Running of a Contest Period; and Related Matters
9. Review/Action on Amendments to the 2005-2006 Fiscal Year Budget
10. Report on Fiscal Year 2007 Budget (July 1, 2006 to June 30, 2007)
11. Review/Action on Amendments to the City Code Section 10-1-1 Relating to the Formal Title of the Zoning Ordinance and Section 10-1-7 Relating to the Process for Amendments to the Zoning Ordinance and Map
12. Review/Action on Amendment to the Zone Map to Change a Portion of Area Currently in the H-1 Hillside Zone to the Public Facilities Zone. The Property is Located at Approximately 10300 North Between Canyon Road and Bayhill Drive
13. Review/Action on Release of Durability for The Cedars, Plat F
14. Review/Action on Final Acceptance of Subdivision Improvements and Beginning of Durability for Mountaintop Trails
15. City Manager Report and Discussion
MAYOR’S REPORT/ITEMS REFERRED BY CITY COUNCIL
16. Board and Committee Reports
17. Motion to go into Executive Session, Pursuant to Utah State Code 52-4-5
* * * EXECUTIVE SESSION * * *
18. Motion to Adjourn Executive Session and Reconvene City Council Meeting
19. Review/Action Regarding City Manager’s Contract
Posted this 16th day of February, 2006. Kim E. Holindrake, City Recorder