PUBLIC HEARING AND CITY COUNCIL MEETING
Tuesday, April 4, 2006 7:00 p.m.
Public Safety Building
3925 W Cedar Hills Drive, Cedar Hills, Utah
This meeting may be held electronically via telephone to permit one or more of the council members to participate.
NOTICE is hereby given that the City Council of the City of Cedar Hills, Utah, will hold a Public Hearing followed by their Regular City Council Meeting on Tuesday, April 4, 2006, beginning at 7:00 p.m.
1. Call to Order
2. Sales Tax Revenue Bond Not to Exceed 1,500,000 to Finance Public Works Building
1. Call to Order, Invocation and Pledge
2. Public Issues for Future Agendas: Time has been set aside for the public to express their ideas, concerns, and comments on items not on the Agenda (Comments limited to 3 minutes).
3. Approval of the Minutes from the February 15, 2006, Special Joint City Council and Planning Commission Meeting and the March 22, 2006, Regular City Council Meeting
4. Review/Action on Community Advertising Website
5. Review/Action on City-Wide Outdoor Watering Policy
6. Review/Action to Award Bid for Golf Course Management
7. City Manager Report and Discussion
MAYOR’S REPORT/ITEMS REFERRED BY CITY COUNCIL
8. Board and Committee Reports
9. Motion to go into Executive Session, Pursuant to Utah State Code 52-4-5
* * * EXECUTIVE SESSION * * *
10. Motion to Adjourn Executive Session and Reconvene City Council Meeting
Posted this 30th day of March, 2006. Kim E. Holindrake, City Recorder