PUBLIC HEARING AND CITY COUNCIL MEETING
Tuesday, April 18, 2006 7:00 p.m.
Public Safety Building
3925 W Cedar Hills Drive, Cedar Hills, Utah
This meeting may be held electronically via telephone to permit one or more of the council members to participate.
NOTICE is hereby given that the City Council of the City of Cedar Hills, Utah, will hold a Public Hearing followed by their Regular City Council Meeting on Tuesday, April 18, 2006, beginning at 7:00 p.m.
1. Call to Order
2. Ordinance Regarding a Fee In Lieu of Property Tax
1. Call to Order, Invocation and Pledge
2. Public Issues for Future Agendas: Time has been set aside for the public to express their ideas, concerns, and comments on items not on the Agenda (Comments limited to 3 minutes).
3. Approval of the Minutes from the April 4, 2006, Public Hearing and Regular City Council Meeting
4. Review/Action on Release of Durability for The Cedars, Plat F
5. Review/Action on Final for Bridgestone, PUD, Plat E
6. Review/Action Regarding Contract for Management of the Golf Course
7. Review/Action to Award Bid on Public Works Facility
8. Review/Action on Resolution Authorizing Notice of Intention to Issue Excise Tax Revenue Bonds in the Amount of $2,500,000 for the Public Work Building
9. Review/Action on an Ordinance Regarding a Fee In Lieu of Property Tax
10. Review/Action on Ordinance Regarding the City-Wide Outdoor Watering Policy
11. Review/Action on Resolution Adopting Fees
12. Review/Action on Resolution Adopting a Proclamation Designating Municipal Clerks Week
13. Review/Action on Resolution Adopting a Proclamation Designating Kid’s Day Utah
14. Report on Fiscal Year 2007 Budget (July 1, 2006 to June 30, 2007)
15. City Manager Report and Discussion
MAYOR’S REPORT/ITEMS REFERRED BY CITY COUNCIL
16. Board and Committee Reports
17. Motion to go into Executive Session, Pursuant to Utah State Code 52-4-5
* * * EXECUTIVE SESSION * * *
18. Motion to Adjourn Executive Session and Reconvene City Council Meeting
Posted this 13th day of April, 2006. Kim E. Holindrake, City Recorder