CITY COUNCIL MEETING
Tuesday, July 11, 2006 7:00 p.m.
Public Safety Building
3925 W Cedar Hills Drive, Cedar Hills, Utah
This meeting may be held electronically via telephone to permit one or more of the council members to participate.
NOTICE is hereby given that the City Council of the City of Cedar Hills, Utah, will hold their Regular City Council Meeting on Tuesday, July 11, 2006, beginning at 7:00 p.m.
1. Call to Order, Invocation and Pledge
2. Public Comment: Time has been set aside for the public to express their ideas, concerns, and comments (Comments limited to 3 minutes per person with a total of 30 minutes for this item).
3. Minutes from the June 6, 2006, Public Hearing and Regular City Council Meeting and June 20, 2006, Public Hearing and Council Meeting
4. Review/Action on Final Acceptance of Subdivision Improvements and Beginning of Durability for The Cedars, Plat I
5. Review/Action on Golf Course Reconfiguration
6. Engineering Report and Discussion
7. City Manager Report and Discussion
MAYOR’S REPORT/ITEMS REFERRED BY CITY COUNCIL
8. Board and Committee Reports
9. Motion to go into Executive Session, Pursuant to Utah State Code 52-4-5
* * * EXECUTIVE SESSION * * *
10. Motion to Adjourn Executive Session and Reconvene City Council Meeting
Posted this 7th day of July, 2006. Gretchen Gordon, Deputy City Recorder