PUBLIC HEARING AND CITY COUNCIL MEETING
Tuesday, August 15, 2006 7:00 p.m.
Public Safety Building
3925 W Cedar Hills Drive, Cedar Hills, Utah
This meeting may be held electronically via telephone to permit one or more of the council members to participate.
NOTICE is hereby given that the City Council of the City of Cedar Hills, Utah, will hold a Public Hearing followed by their Regular City Council Meeting on Tuesday, August 15, 2006, beginning at 7:00 p.m.
1. Call to Order
2. Certified Tax Rate for Fiscal Year 2007
3. Ordinance Revoking and Recinding the Total Maximum Property Tax Rate
4. Canyon Heights at Cedar Hills, Plat J (Resubdivision of Canyon Heights at Cedar Hills, Plat G, Lots 5 & 6)
5. Landscaping Ordinance
6. Amendments to Title 10, Chapter 5, Section 18, Fences
7. Amendments to Title 11, Chapter 7, Subdivisions
1. Call to Order, Invocation and Pledge
2. Public Comment: Time has been set aside for the public to express their ideas, concerns, and comments (Comments limited to 3 minutes per person with a total of 30 minutes for this item).
3. Minutes from the August 1, 2006, Regular City Council Meeting
4. Review/Action on Ordinance Revoking and Recinding the Total Maximum Property Tax Rate
5. Review/Action on Certified Tax Rate for Fiscal Year 2007 (July 1, 2006 to June 30, 2007)
6. Review/Action on Final for Canyon Heights at Cedar Hills, Plat J (Resubdivision of Canyon Heights at Cedar Hills, Plat G, Lots 5 & 6)
7. Review/Action to Grant an Adjustment to the Side Setback on Juniper Heights, Plat C, Lot 9
8. Review/Action on Landscaping Ordinance
9. Review/Action on Amendments to Title 10, Chapter 5, Section 18 Regarding Fences
10. Review/Action on Amendments to Title 11, Chapter 7, Subdivisions
11. Engineering Report and Discussion
12. City Manager Report and Discussion
MAYOR’S REPORT/ITEMS REFERRED BY CITY COUNCIL
13. Board and Committee Reports
14. Motion to go into Executive Session, Pursuant to Utah State Code 52-4-5
* * * EXECUTIVE SESSION * * *
15. Motion to Adjourn Executive Session and Reconvene City Council Meeting
Posted this 10th day of August, 2006. Kim E. Holindrake, City Recorder