CITY COUNCIL MEETING
Tuesday, September 19, 2006 7:00 p.m.
Public Safety Building
3925 W Cedar Hills Drive, Cedar Hills, Utah
This meeting may be held electronically via telephone to permit one or more of the council members to participate.
NOTICE is hereby given that the City Council of the City of Cedar Hills, Utah, will hold their Regular City Council Meeting on Tuesday, September 19, 2006, beginning at 7:00 p.m.
1. Call to Order, Invocation and Pledge
2. Public Comment: Time has been set aside for the public to express their ideas, concerns, and comments (Comments limited to 3 minutes per person with a total of 30 minutes for this item).
3. Minutes from the September 5, 2006, Regular City Council Meeting
4. Review/Action on Landscaping Plan for Bridgestone, Plat D, Detention Pond
5. Review/Action on Final Acceptance of Subdivision Improvements and Beginning of Durability for Juniper Heights, Plats C and D
6. Engineering Report and Discussion
7. City Manager Report and Discussion
MAYOR’S REPORT/ITEMS REFERRED BY CITY COUNCIL
8. Board and Committee Reports
9. Motion to go into Executive Session, Pursuant to Utah State Code 52-4-5
* * * EXECUTIVE SESSION * * *
10. Motion to Adjourn Executive Session and Reconvene City Council Meeting
Posted this 14th day of September, 2006. Kim E. Holindrake, City Recorder