CITY COUNCIL MEETING
Tuesday, November 21, 2006 7:00 p.m.
Public Safety Building
3925 W Cedar Hills Drive, Cedar Hills, Utah
This meeting may be held electronically via telephone to permit one or more of the council members to participate.
NOTICE is hereby given that the City Council of the City of Cedar Hills, Utah, will hold their Regular City Council Meeting on Tuesday, November 21, 2006, beginning at 7:00 p.m.
1. Call to Order, Invocation and Pledge
2. Public Comment: Time has been set aside for the public to express their ideas, concerns, and comments (Comments limited to 3 minutes per person with a total of 30 minutes for this item).
3. Minutes from the November 7, 2006, Regular City Council Meeting
4. Review/Action on Proposed Purchase of City Property Located Along Southern Edge of Sunset Park
5. Review/Action on Final for Landon Court, Plat B
6. Review/Action on New Elevations for Bridgestone, PUD
7. Review/Action to Award Bid for Timpanogos Cove Park Project
8. Review/Action to Award Bid for Bonneville Shoreline Trail Phase 2
9. Discussion Regarding the Landscape Watering Policy
10. Review/Action on Business License Ordinance - Home Occupations, Solicitation, and Peddler/Vendors
11. Review/Action on the Guidelines for the Design and Review of Planned Commercial Development Projects
12. City Manager Report and Discussion
MAYOR’S REPORT/ITEMS REFERRED BY CITY COUNCIL
13. Board and Committee Reports
14. Motion to go into Executive Session, Pursuant to Utah State Code 52-4-5
* * * EXECUTIVE SESSION * * *
15. Motion to Adjourn Executive Session and Reconvene City Council Meeting
Posted this 16th day of November, 2006. Kim E. Holindrake, City Recorder