A Fishing Game
- Each round, each player in a group simultaneously chooses how many hours to fish.
- Each player’s revenue per hour of fishing depends on the total hours fished by group.
- The more total hours fished, the lower the per-hour revenue.
- Use the Revenue Estimator to predict revenue per hour.
- Use the upper slider to change the number of hours you fish.
- Use slider in Revenue Estimater to set predicted hours fished, on average by others.
- To choose the number of hours in your production slider, press FISH.
- Each player can choose up to Max Hours of fishing
- Revenue per Hour = (Max Hours × Group Size) - Total Hours Fished by Group
- Your Payoff = Revenue per Hour × Hours You Fish
- Each of five players can fish up to 30 hours
- You choose 24 hours, others choose 84 hours in total
- Revenue per Hour = (30 × 5) - (84+24) = 150 - 108 = 42
||revenue per hour