- Fish population starts at lake's capacity: 40 fish per group member
- Each round, everyone chooses how much to fish
- To fish, click on your boat
- To stop fishing for the round: do nothing for 10 seconds or click the anchor
- The round ends when everyone stops fishing or round duration expires
- At the end of each round, the remaining fish double, up to a maximum of the lake's capacity.
- End of the game: final population doubled (to a maximum of lake's capacity) and divided evenly among group
- Total payoffs equal fish you catch plus end-of-game bonus
- 4 fishers in group.
- Prior to final round, you caught 85 fish.
- Final round: you catch 25 fish, and 30 fish remain in the lake.
||final population share