(Skip to Content)
Northwest Renal Network
Resources for ESRD Social Workers
Page updated June 11, 2012
Topic Resources Conditions for Coverage Patient Assessment;
Plan of Care;
Quality of Life
- Survey Measures Assessment Tool (MAT) Version 2.1 (May 2012)
- Correlation Grid for Patient Assessment and Plan of Care and Timelines for Patient Assessment and Plan of Care Version 1.4 (April 2012)
- CNSW Care Planning Resource Toolkit for the new Conditions for Coverage, from the NKF Council of Nephrology Social Workers (October 2008)
- NKF/ANNA Comprehensive Multidisciplinary Patient Assessment (CMPA)
- A list of   Psychosocial Tools and Resources for Assessing Patients.
- A flyer on Patient Centered Care Planning
- AHRQ Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems: Surveys and Tools to Advance Patient-Centered Care ("CAHPS")
- CAHPS Survey and Reporting Kits
- Medical Education Institute booklet on "Measuring Dialysis Patientsí Health-Related Quality of Life with the KDQOL-36"
- CNSW Quality of Life Assessment Tools
- A list of   Resources for Health-Related Quality of Life Measures   (Network 18).
- KDQOL-36 Webinar and Slides Now Archived Online
Patient Lost to Follow-Up
- Facilities are required to notify the Network when a patient becomes lost to follow-up, by completing a copy of the Lost to Follow-Up Checklist and faxing it to the Network at (206) 923-0716.   It is against federal law to send identifying or personal health information via email.
Patient-Provider Conflict Cross-Cultural Communication
- A summary of considerations for Cultural and Clinical Care for Haitians.
- A Toolkit on Patient Non-Adherence (Network 9-10).
Vocational Counseling Advance Directives News Bulletins
- Index of   Network News Bulletins for Social Workers.
- A poster on   Financial Assistance for Living Organ Donors
Network Technical Assistance
- A flyer on the kinds of Technical Assistance the Network can provide to facilities.