· The websites operated by Unna, on which we display this Policy, including (each a “Site” and collectively the “Sites”).
· The solutions and services available through the Sites, including use of the unna™ Mobile Application (collectively, the “Services”).
Your use of our Site and Services, and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Policy and our End User License, available atand incorporated by reference into this Policy, including applicable limitations on damages and the resolution of disputes
We may collect information about you directly from you and from third parties, as well as automatically through your use of our Site or Services.
Registration Information. You can browse many areas of our Sites and use certain Services without registering with us or providing us your name or contact info. However, to access certain Services, including use of the unnaTM Mobile Application (“unna”), software downloads and updates, or certain content on the Sites, we may ask you to register or provide certain information to us, including name, address, business email address, telephone number, credit card information, and password. If you sign up for unna, we will validate your identity and your authorization to access our Services before your registration is approved; you will only be granted access once we have approved your registration.
Your Feedback. When you provide feedback to unna, we automatically see who you are.
Health data. If configured, Unna collects data from the Health app for care recipients, so that the care team can monitor the recipient’s health and wellness.
Payment Information. If you subscribe to any our Services, we collect your credit card and related billing information.
Care network information. To use unna effectively you should set up your care network, which includes names, addresses, and contact information for the people involved in your care network.
Device and Location Information. When you use unna we collect information about your device, including the following: (i) device type, (ii) operating system, (iii) location information (if enabled). When you use location-enabled Services, we may collect, process, and use information about your device’s actual real-time geographic location.
Other Information. Customers may choose to upload, store and manage other information via unna. For example, videos, audio, messages and documents can be imported into and sent via unna, and login information for third-party sites can be stored in unna.
Third-party Information. Customers may choose to enable various integrations which import health data from third parties. The information from those service integrations will be collected and securely stored by unna.
We use your information, including your personal information, for the following purposes:
· To provide our Services to you, to communicate with you about your use of our Services, to respond to your inquiries, to fulfill your orders, and for other customer service purposes.
· To tailor the content and information that we may send or display to you, to offer location customization, and personalized help and instructions, and to otherwise personalize your experiences while using the Site or our Services.
· For marketing and promotional purposes. For example, we may use the information we collect from customers, such as email address, to send news and newsletters, special offers, and promotions, or to otherwise contact you about products or information we think may interest you.
· To better understand how users access and use our Site and Services, both on an aggregated and individualized basis, in order to improve our Site and Services, develop new products and services, and respond to user desires and preferences, and for other research and analytical purposes.
· To provide more accurate notifications about various conditions and situations of you and your care recipient.
· To schedule and arrange services for you.
We may share your information, including personal information, as follows:
· Service Providers. We may disclose the information we collect from you to third party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform functions on our behalf.
· Site Visitors. If you comment on our blogs or other public areas of our Sites, your name and any information that you post, will be available to, and searchable by, all users of the Site.
· Business Transfers. If we are acquired by or merged with another company, if substantially all of our assets are transferred to another company, or as part of a bankruptcy proceeding, we may transfer the information we have collected from you to the other company.
· In Response to Legal Process. We also may disclose the information we collect from you in order to comply with the law, a judicial proceeding, court order, or other legal process, such as in response to a search warrant or a subpoena.
· Aggregate and De-Identified Information. We may share aggregate or de-identified information about users with third parties for marketing, advertising, research or similar purposes.
· Third Parties. We won’t share your information with third-parties without your consent.
Cookies. Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser for record-keeping purposes. Some cookies enable a faster log-in process, and some allow us to track your activities at our Sites. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but if you prefer, you can edit your browser options to block them in the future. The “Help” portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to disable cookies or change your cookies settings.
Clear GIFs, pixel tags and other technologies. Clear GIFs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, which are embedded invisibly on web pages. We may use clear GIFs (a.k.a. web beacons, web bugs or pixel tags), in connection with our Sites to track the activities of visitors to our Sites, help us manage content, and compile statistics about usage of our Sites. We may also use clear GIFs in HTML emails to our clients, to help us track email response rates, identify when our emails are viewed, and track whether our emails are forwarded.
We invite you to post content on our Site, including your comments, pictures, and any other information that you would like to be available on our Site. If you post content to our Site, all of the information that you post will be available to [all visitors to our Site/all registered users on our Site]. If you post your own content on our Site or Services, your posting may become public and Unna cannot prevent such information from being used in a manner that may violate this Policy, the law, or your personal privacy.
Our Site and Services may contain links to third-party websites. Any access to and use of such linked websites is not governed by this Policy, but instead is governed by the privacy policies of those third party websites. We are not responsible for the information practices of such third party websites.
We have implemented security measures to protect the information we collect from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Please be aware that despite our best efforts, no data security measures can guarantee 100% security. You should take steps to protect against unauthorized access to your password, phone, and computer by, among other things, signing off after using a shared computer, choosing a robust password that nobody else knows or can easily guess, and keeping your log-in and password private. We are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or compromised passwords or for any activity on your account via unauthorized password activity.
You may modify your account information by logging into your account and updating your profile information. Please note that we may maintain copies of this information in our systems, even after you have updated it.
The information we collect is transferred to Unna in the US, and to our affiliates, subsidiaries, service providers and agents, who may be located in the United States, India, or in other jurisdictions worldwide. The United States, India and the other jurisdictions to which we transfer information may not have equivalent data protection laws as your home jurisdiction. By providing any information to us, or permitting us to collect information via the Services, you acknowledge and expressly consent to the transfer of such information to, and processing and storage of such information in the United States, India and any other jurisdiction in which we or our affiliates, subsidiaries, service providers or agents operate.
We may send periodic promotional or informational emails to you. You may opt-out of such communications by following the opt-out instructions contained in the e-mail. Please note that it may take up to 10 business days for us to process opt-out requests. If you opt-out of receiving emails about recommendations or other information we think may interest you, we may still send you e-mails about your account or any Services you have requested or received from us.
Our Site and Services are not designed for children under 13. If we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we will delete such information from our systems.
If you have questions about the privacy aspects of our Services or would like to make a complaint, please contact us at
This Policy is current as of the Effective Date set forth above. We may change this Policy from time to time, so please be sure to check back periodically. We will post any changes to this Policy on our Site, atIf we make any changes to this Policy that materially affect our practices with regard to the personal information we have previously collected from you, we will endeavor to provide you with notice in advance of such change by highlighting the change on our Site, or emailing your email address of record.