- You will be matched with another player: one is randomly selected to be the Column player, the other the Row player.
- Each round, each chooses whether to place a penny heads up (H) or tails up (T)
- To make your choice, click a blue button and press Submit.
- Both choices are revealed, and play proceeds to any subsequent rounds.
- The Row player keeps both pennies if the coins match (both heads or both tails).
- The Column player keeps both pennies if the coins do not match (one heads and one tails).
- Total payoff equals the change in the number of pennies over all rounds.
One player chooses H; the other chooses T.
- Row loses her penny: Payoff=-1.
- Column gains a penny: Payoff=1.