A Little Card Game
- You will be paired with another player: one is randomly selected to be the Column player, the other the Row player.
- You each have 4 cards: three number cards (2, 3, and 4) and the Joker.
- Each round, each player simultaneously chooses 1 of the 4 cards.
- To make your choice, click a blue button and press Submit.
- Both choices are revealed, the loser gives the winner a 5 cents, and play proceeds to any subsequent rounds.
Four mutually exclusive choice combinations, and the winners:
- Two Jokers: Row wins, receives 5 cents from column.
- One Joker: Column wins, receives 5 cents from row.
- Two Matching Number Cards: Column wins, receives 5 cents from row.
- Two Different Number Cards:: Row wins, receives 5 cents from column.
Total payoff equals the change in the number of cents over all rounds.